Each April, people from across Ontario come together to show their support for people on the autism spectrum.
Join the fun and Celebrate the Spectrum with us in the leadup to World Autism Day on Saturday, April 2 and throughout the month of April.
Schools & Parents,
Self-advocates, and Supporters
- Educators, Administrators and Support Staff can access our educational toolkits which include activities and educational videos and browse our printable awareness resources.
- Enter the Design Your Flag Contest for the chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card!
- Share our Celebrate the Spectrum poster with your school.
- Submit a video to contribute to a special project we’re working on to Celebrate the Spectrum for World Autism Day.
- Wear Tie Dye and show your support for people on the spectrum on Friday, April 1 for schools (one day before World Autism Day) or Saturday, April 2. Be sure to post individual and team pictures, tag Autism Ontario, and include the hashtags #CelebrateTheSpectrum and #WorldAutismDay2022.
- Write an article for Autism Matters magazine and share your school’s story of community, acceptance, and inclusion – and what Celebrate the Spectrum means to you.
- Host your own World Autism Day 2022 third-party fundraiser and invite your family and friends to #CelebrateTheSpectrum together! Check out Autism Ontario’s Third-Party Fundraiser Guide and complete the registration form to ensure that we’re aware of the details of your fundraiser and our goals are aligned.
- Donate to Autism Ontario – your support makes a vital difference in the lives of people and families that we serve.
- Municipalities interested in participating in our Celebrate the Spectrum campaign can connect with their local Autism Ontario Region or email firstname.lastname@example.org.