Each April, people from across Ontario come together to show their support for people on the autism spectrum.
Join the fun and Celebrate the Spectrum with us in the leadup to World Autism Day on Sunday, April 2 and throughout the month of April.
Schools & Parents,
Self-advocates, and Supporters
- Educators, Administrators and Support Staff can access our educational toolkits which include activities and educational videos and browse our printable awareness resources.
- Submit a video to contribute to a special project we’re working on to Celebrate the Spectrum for World Autism Day.
- Write an article for Autism Matters magazine and share your school’s story of community, acceptance, and inclusion – and what Celebrate the Spectrum means to you.
Students are some of our most active supporters. In honour of them, we are launching the Celebrate the Spectrum School Giving Challenge in April. The school that raises the most will be eligible to win special recognition, and the top fundraising student will be eligible for a chance to win an iPad! Visit here to learn more about the challenge, and to register.
- Donate to Autism Ontario today! Your support makes a vital difference in the lives of the people and families we help.
- Host your own World Autism Day fundraiser by inviting family and friends to #CelebrateTheSpectrum together! Check out Autism Ontario’s Third Party Fundraiser Guide and complete the registration form to ensure we have the details of your fundraiser and that our goals are aligned.
- Municipalities interested in participating in our Celebrate the Spectrum campaign can connect with their local Autism Ontario Region or email email@example.com.