Design Your Flag [CONTEST CLOSED]
Certificate of Participation
Although there could only be 3 lucky winners of the Design your Flag Contest, we would like to thank everyone for participating and celebrating the spectrum with us! As a token of our appreciation, we have created a digital certificate to acknowledge your participation. This certificate is a fillable PDF file that can be downloaded and filled in with your names.
Congratulations St. Joan of Arc Oakville Kindergarten Class (from the Kindergarten to Grade 3 age category), Leo (from the Grades 4-8 age category), and Jasmeet from London, Ontario (from the Grade 9 and up age category) – you are the winners of the Celebrate the Spectrum Design your Flag contest!
We are pleased to have received an overwhelming response from our amazing community, with nearly 270 beautiful and creative flag designs submitted! All contest submissions were entered into a random name picker to select our lucky winners.
Thank you everyone for Celebrating the Spectrum and participating with such great enthusiasm. We will be sharing some of your wonderful designs on our social media pages!
- Design your flag in whichever creative medium speaks to you – poetry, music, sculpture, scratch art, acrylic, bead art, collage, clay, photography, etc.
- Please do not use puzzle pieces in your design.
- If you’d prefer, you can colour our Celebrate the Spectrum flag and submit it to the contest.
- Submit your design no later than April 15, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- You can also share your flag on social media using #CelebratetheSpectrum and #WorldAutismDay2022
Winning art will be featured and distributed provincially across multiple Autism Ontario platforms including social media, newsletters, and our website.
A winner from each age category will be randomly selected on April 18, 2022. Thank you to everyone who entered the contest and for sharing your art with us!
- Kindergarten to Grade 3
- Grade 4-8
- Grade 9 & up